Events with Alcohol

Events serving/selling alcohol to the general public require a Special Events Permit from the Town of Parker Town Clerk’s Office and a License Agreement administered by the Town Attorney’s Office, if Town-owned property is part of the licensed premises. The Town Clerk requires a minimum of ninety (90) days to process requests for Special Events Permits. Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at 303.805.3112 for more information concerning the Special Events Permit.