The Accounting and Financial Reporting Division manages all accounting functions of the Town including cash receipts, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, preparation of the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR).
The year-end Finance report, ACFR, includes:
- Audited financial statements of the Town
- A letter of transmittal from the Town Administrator and Finance Director
- Town's organizational chart
- Independent auditor's report
- Management's discussion and analysis
- Town-wide and individual fund financial statements
- Financial and demographic statistical information about the Town
The Town was awarded the Governmental Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Certificate of Achievement of Excellence in Financial Reporting to the Town for its 2020 ACFR. The Certificate of Achievement is a prestigious national award, recognizing conformance with the highest standards for preparation of state and local governmental financial reports. The Town has received the Certificate of Achievement for 33 consecutive years.
Popular Annual Financial Report
The Town is pleased to present its first Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR) since 2015. This report provides a user-friendly summary of the Town's financial activities reported in the ACFR. The PAFR also contains information about Parker's governmental structure, economy, business climate, cultural attractions, recreation amenities and economic outlook.
Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports