Parker Teen Court is currently accepting volunteers between the ages of 12 and 17 to serve as jurors, bailiffs and attorneys!
• Are you interested in the law and criminal justice?
• Do you think you can carefully listen and then deliberate based on evidence?
• Do you want to improve your public speaking skills?
• Does your resume or college application need a boost?
• Do you need to complete community service through school?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, this program is for you! Parker Teen Court offers a unique opportunity to learn about and be a part of our legal system. We are currently accepting new volunteers and we want YOU to join us. Now is the perfect time to get involved!
The Teen Court annual General Legal Training for all new members is quickly approaching in February. There will be an orientation for all interested teens (and parents!) on Feb. 12 from 4 to 5 p.m. The orientation will be held at Parker Town Hall, 20120 E. Mainstreet. Teen Court applications are available online at www.parkeronline.org/teencourt.
Contact Sarah Vandiver with any questions at email@example.com or 303.805.3171.