The Town of Parker invites you to enter your best Parker photographs in our 2017 Calendar Photo Contest.
We are looking for striking images that depict life in Parker–anything from natural landscapes, wildlife, events, facilities, businesses, architecture or weather to people living, working, shopping or playing. Winning photos will be included in the Town’s 2017 Calendar and Annual Report that will be published this December.
If you have questions, please contact Andy Anderson at 303.805.3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendar Contest Rules & Guidelines
* Participants may enter up to five photos portraying life in Parker.
* Photos must be taken within the 80134 or 80138 zip codes.
* Horizontal digital images are preferred. Please send photos with the highest resolution possible—preferably 300 dpi.
* Photos with date stamps or caption text will not be considered.
* Submissions must be made by individuals at least 18 years of age. Youth who would like to participate should have a parent or guardian submit entries on their behalf.
* You do not need to reside in the Town of Parker limits to participate.
* Submit entries online here.
* Entries will be accepted through Monday, Oct. 24.