It's almost time for garage sale season! The Town of Parker allows garage sale signs in public right-of-ways for a limited period of time, as long as certain conditions are met.
- A maximum of four signs are permitted per residential lot
- The signs may only be posted beginning at noon on Thursdays through 7 p.m. on the following Sunday
- The signs may not exceed 5 square feet per face and 4 feet in height
- The signs cannot be attached to public utility poles, traffic and other directional signs, vehicles, utility boxes, fences, other structures or trees
- The signs cannot be placed in medians, roadways, shoulders or bike paths/lanes
- Signs must be located 50 feet from all intersections and at least 6 feet from the edge of the roadway
- Signs must be located at least 10 feet from any other garage sale sign
As part of this program, pre-approved garage sale signs are available for free at Town Hall (proof of residency is required).
For more information on garage sale sign conditions and other details, visit www.ParkerOnline.org/GarageSaleSigns.