Due to the rapidly changing environment due to COVID-19, the Town of Parker’s Talk of the Town monthly newsletter has transitioned to a digital-only format for the near-term. This change will allow the Town to communicate the most up-to-date information to our residents about current Town operations without the typical 10-day lead time required when printing and mailing our newsletter.
The June 2020 edition of the Talk of the Town newsletter is now available at www.ParkerOnline.org/TalkoftheTown
IN THIS MONTH’S ISSUE:
- Next Parker Porch Party Series Event on June 20
- Town Facilities’ Re-Opening Status
- Town COVID-19 Budget Reductions
- Stage One Fire Restrictions Enacted
- Supporting Local Businesses
- 2020 Census Reminder
- Updates from Parks and Recreation, Parker Arts, Police Department and Public Works
- And more!