Due to the rapidly changing environment due to COVID-19, the Town of Parker’s Talk of the Town monthly newsletter has transitioned to a digital-only format for the near-term. This change will allow the Town to communicate the most up-to-date information to our residents about current Town operations without the typical 10-day lead time required when printing and mailing our newsletter.
The July 2020 edition of the Talk of the Town newsletter is now available at www.ParkerOnline.org/TalkoftheTown
IN THIS MONTH’S ISSUE:
- Next Parker Porch Party Event on July 4
- 2020 Town Election Set for Nov. 3
- Town Facilities Furlough Closure Information
- New Police Chief, Parks and Recreation Director Named
- Help Prevent Parks Vandalism
- East-West Trail Final Segment Construction
- Updates from Parks and Recreation, Parker Arts and Police Department
- And more!