License Agreement Criteria

If an event takes place on Town-owned property, a License is required. If the event is not serving alcohol, the License is contained in the Community Event Permit. If the event is serving alcohol, a separate License Agreement is required by state law as a part of the Special Events Permit application (see page 5). The License Agreement will be provided by the Town Attorney’s Office.

If using Cultural facilities or Recreation facilities, please contact them directly to verify availability and reserve the date and location, and obtain a use agreement for such facilities.

Please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 303.805.6311 or view Parker’s Parks and Field Use Policy for more information on parks and trails use. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and must be made in advance. All facility rentals are subject to the terms of the facility use agreement for each venue.

A refundable damage deposit of a minimum of $500 and the Community Event Application fee will apply, along with other possible fees. The damage deposit is determined by the Town Administrator’s Office on a case-by-case basis.