- Fact or Fiction?
Fact or Fiction?
Parker's a growing community and lots of things are happening here! This page serves as a helpful resource by providing facts about important community issues. If you have an issue or question that you'd like to see addressed on this page, please fill out our quick and easy online form.
- How can I ask a "Fact or Fiction" question?
- Where can I read more about the My Mainstreet project implementation?
- The Town Council recently voted to adjust mill levy rates on metro districts. Does this mean my property taxes will increase?
- How is the Parker Cultural Department funded?
- I don’t have time to attend Town meetings. How can I find out what’s on the agenda and what happens at the meetings?
- How does zoning work in Parker?
- Does the Town have a say in development taking place outside of Parker’s limits?
- How can I find out what uses are planned for a specific piece of property in Parker?
- How much of the property tax I pay goes to the Town of Parker?
- How is Town traffic signal timing determined?
- What is Parker doing to improve traffic congestion?
- How is the Town of Parker planning for the future?
- Is all vacant land in Parker designated open space?
- Where can I learn about development happening in Parker?
- Will changes be made to the look and feel of Parker Road from E-470 to 20-Mile Road to better fit with Parker's small town feel and to improve the first impression many people have of Parker?
- Where can I learn more about Urban Renewal in Parker?
- When will Rueter-Hess Reservoir be open to the public?
- Can personal recreational equipment be used for classes and activities at Rueter-Hess Reservoir?