The Town of Parker invites you to enter your best Parker photographs in our 2023 Calendar Photo Contest!
We are looking for striking images that depict life in Parker—natural landscapes, wildlife, events, facilities, businesses, architecture, weather or even people living life in our Town. Winning photos will be included in our 2023 Calendar and 2022 Annual Report that will be published in December.
If you have questions, contact Milisa Miller at 303.805.3113 or email@example.com.
• Participants may enter up to five photos taken within the 80134 or 80138 ZIP codes.
• Horizontal digital images with a 4:3 aspect ratio at 300 dpi resolution will be given highest consideration for selection. The largest, full-page photos in our calendar will be 12.5" x 9.5".
• Submissions must be made by individuals at least 18 years of age. Youth who would like to participate should have a parent or guardian submit entries on their behalf.
• You do not need to reside in Town limits to participate.
• Please do not submit images with date stamps, watermarks or text.
• Entries will be accepted through Oct. 31, 2022; submit entries online at www.ParkerOnline.org/CalendarContest.